Health Guarantee – 10 Year Warranty
The puppy you have selected is warranted by us to the original purchaser to be healthy at the time of purchase. We also warranty your puppy is free from Parvo Virus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Corona Virus, for 10 days from the date of the purchase. Should your veterinarian diagnosis any of the mentioned pre-existing diseases within the 10 day period after the purchase, you must notify us within 24 hours at 704-951-7674. At your option, we will replace or refund puppy.
You need to take full responsibility for your pet. For any part of this warranty to be valid, you must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 7 days of taking possession. Please avoid any additional vaccinations until the second visit. After reviewing your puppy’s records and evaluating your puppy, the veterinarian will be able to create a schedule of the preventative care steps you should follow. Failure to have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 7 days of your taking possession will void all aspects of this warranty.
Keep in mind that the change of environment and new people can be stressful to your puppy and can have a serious impact on your puppy’s immediate health. If you notice any signs of the stress: such as a change in attitude, appetite, bowel movements, lack of bowel movement or any other symptoms please contact us, Doctor Pup or your veterinarian for advice. One of the most important factors to consider for a new puppy parent is: Is my puppy eating enough?
If you have a concern or emergency please contact us immediately.
For emergencies, you can contact us day or night at 704-951-7674
We are here for you to help you should a life-threatening congenital or life-threatening hereditary disease appear within the warranty period, but it is your responsibility as the puppy owner to respect all your duties and take proper care of your puppy. This involves keeping your puppy under the regular care of a licensed veterinarian and to be a continuous and active member of Doctorpup.com for a minimum of 90 days (If you choose to cancel your membership, your warranty will end at that time).
The information from DoctorPup.com is designed to improve the relationship between dog owners and their puppies through access to Interactive Consultation with a licensed veterinarian, Videos, Articles, Forum, and the Doctor Pup App. Doctor Pup provides education that is logical and easy to follow, such as adjusting your puppy to your home, discussions about nutrition, common diseases, congenital conditions, the hows and whys of vaccinations and much more.
Doctor Pup is an effective tool to take better care of your puppy and will help you get needed information and offer you the best education so you can keep your puppy healthy and happy. Failure to comply with the above instructions will void your warranty. As a bonus, we will extend this life-threatening congenital/hereditary warranty for up to 10 years for continuous and active members of DoctorPup.com and for those who continue the recommended care of their local veterinarians.
Doctor Pup Membership
Entering your warranty activation code will validate your warranty and give you a special rate of $3.95/month for the Diamond Level rather than the regular $9.95.
BONUS: THE ABOVE CONGENITAL/HEREDITARY LIMITED WARRANTY WILL EXTEND/REMAIN VALID FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE A DOCTOR PUP MEMBER – FOR UP TO 10 YEARS!
You will need to click the link on the Order Confirmation screen or go to doctorpup.com/vip to SIGN UP for your Doctor Pup membership! If you do not sign up within 48 hours of taking possession your puppy will not be covered.
PRESCRIPTION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
We offer a prescription reimbursement based on certain symptoms if diagnosed within 14 days of taking possession. This reimbursement program is only valid for 30 days from purchase.
- Cough/respiratory – Will reimburse Doxycycline for 14 days or Azithromycin for 10 days or 1 injection of Convenia. (We don’t recommend Clavamox as it often has disappointing results)
- Pre-existing Parasitism
- Giardia- Metronidozale along with Panacur for 7 days OR Drontal Plus for 3 days
- Follow Up Fecal Exam – We will reimburse 1 time for Float or Smear (we do not cover Eliza or PCR tests). Any other fecal tests deemed necessary will require prior approval beforehand.
To receive reimbursement, your veterinarian must choose as first option one of these medications.
This means if a drug such as Clavomox is given first for a cough, we will not cover the cost of any medications after that choice.
This means for giardia, if only Panacur is given and no Metronidozale, we will not cover the cost of the medication.
This means if your follow-up giardia fecal test is an Eliza test, it will not be covered.
The reason behind our prescription reimbursement program is to pay for what gets the job done in the quickest most effective manner. Our goal is to treat something one time successfully. Our team of vets has determined these prescriptions are the most direct and effective way to correct the above-mentioned issues (by no means is this implying your dog will have an issue). Our goal is to educate you on what we will reimburse, in the case that one of these minor irritations occur. Simply email a receipt showing the initial vet visit, which shows prescription cost to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE DO NOT COVER:
- Certain genetic conditions such as inguinal and umbilical hernias, retained testicles, cherry eyes. These conditions are common, and they can be fixed when the puppy is spayed or neutered. We feel it puts too much stress on the puppy to have any of the above procedures performed at a young age.
- X-rays related to a cough except if it is needed because of persistent irritation. Please, consult with Doctor Pup before proceeding.
- Grade 1 or 2 luxating patellas are not covered as they usually will not pose a threat. Other grades of luxating patellas or congenital hip disease are not covered unless they are identified within the first 30 days.
- Parasites such as giardia, coccidia or other common types of parasite except as outlined above and diagnosed within the specified timeframes.
- Respiratory infections except as outlined above and diagnosed within the specified timeframes.
- Absolutely no claims for health issues resulted from low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).
- Diagnostics related to grade 1 or 2 heart murmurs. These can be transient and do not pose a threat to your puppy. These are also not grounds for return/refund of your puppy.
- Any infectious diseases contracted after date of sale.
- Malocclusions- As your puppy grows and develops the teeth are ever-changing and it can be difficult to predict their final placement. Due to this, we do not cover any costs associated with any dental or bite abnormalities or vet bills associated with your puppy’s teeth.
- Initial fecal exam.
- Any other diagnostic tests without prior approval.
- Any claims for vet bills other than medication reimbursements as described above.
You can find logical and easy to understand information on these conditions by entering the condition in the Doctorpup.com search box in the top right-hand corner
- Breeding Stock: If you are going to breed your puppy, please ask specifically for breeding stock to make sure your new puppy will meet your needs.
- Acceptance of goods: Buyer understands that there are not any guarantees on hypoallergenic qualities, breeding qualities, show qualities or in final size or disposition of any pet whether expressed or implied. Seller has made no representations as to fitness of purpose and provides no warranty towards the pets fitness for any other purpose. Buyer agrees that upon delivery of puppy to them or local pick up of puppy by them, that they have carefully examined puppy and accepts puppy as is with regard to physical appearance and breed conformation. Buyer understands and agrees that under no circumstances will any claim be made by buyer with regards to any DNA test results or opinion disputing breed. These tests are for informational purposes and not intended to determine or validate whether a particular dog is purebred or the make-up of a particular dog and Buyer agrees to hold seller harmless from any such claims.
- In the case of sudden death: A necropsy is needed to file a warranty claim. If you are unable or don’t want to get a necropsy of your puppy, Charlotte Dog Club will offer you a 50% discount of the purchase of a new puppy of equal or lesser value.
No cash refunds, No vet bill refunds without prior approval, only credit towards new puppy will be awarded.
To file a warranty claim please email to email@example.com
Make sure your warranty is activated immediately after the purchase! Be sure to enter your unique code provided on your order confirmation.
Jurisdiction Clause – Any civil action against Charlotte Dog Club must be filed within Rowan County North Carolina